The Church of the Epiphany

5450 Churchwood Drive
Oak Park, CA 91377
(818) 991 4797
www.tcote.org

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Drive-in church?

Drive-in theatres may be a thing of the past, at least in most places, but the drive-in church is whole new idea. Honk if you love Jesus, a video from CBS News gives a whole new take on church. I knew drive-in churches existed in theory but until today I had never seen one. I found this video fascinating especially how parishioners describe their experience of worship and fellowship.

What can I say? The video says it all. Enjoy!



***note to subscribers: my last post "rocks and piles of rocks..." had some technical issues that I am working out. I understand the photos didn't come through. I will repost it when I can be sure to get the photos up! thanks!

No comments: